Nordic Energy Research welcomes proposals that place attention on topics within the thematic scope, namely alternative fuels and propulsion systems (energy vectors), infrastructures, and maritime solutions. NER offers applicants an information webinar on Friday, 12 January. The deadline to apply is February 22, 2024.
The call addresses the following topics:
- Hydrogen, ammonia or other fuels based on green or blue hydrogen
- Projects utilizing biofuels
- Fully battery-electric concepts
- Concepts focusing on ship design and/or energy efficiency onboard ships
- Development of safety measures and standards for the introduction of alternative fuels and new ship designs
- Supply chain and/or bunkering infrastructure in ports
For further details, check out Nordic Energy Research website.